Welcome! Darn Good Cupcakes- Milwaukee, WI

Welcome to my blog! Darn Good Cupcakes is a local, home based cupcake bakery. I specialize in gourmet cupcakes of all sizes; large, standard, and mini!

For custom orders, give me a call at 414-378-3290 or email me at darngoodcupcakes@yahoo.com!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

It's me, Mario!!

When I first started baking and decided to start DGC, I thought- fondant is something I'm going to stay away from, too difficult, too time consuming. Then I caved, and I tried it for some skateboarding cupcakes for my nephew- I was hooked! I love how neat it looked in comparison to frosting designs, and the possibilities seemed endless! 

 Now I've used it for several orders and I know there's no going back to the time before fondant. 

Here's some very special fondant work for a special client- my 9 yr old son, Sam.




No comments:

Post a Comment