Welcome! Darn Good Cupcakes- Milwaukee, WI

Welcome to my blog! Darn Good Cupcakes is a local, home based cupcake bakery. I specialize in gourmet cupcakes of all sizes; large, standard, and mini!

For custom orders, give me a call at 414-378-3290 or email me at darngoodcupcakes@yahoo.com!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Have I told you lately that I love cupcakes?

I can't stop thinking about them. Really. I can't. Today is May 9th, that makes tomorrow- May 10th. May 10th, May 10th... ah yes- my brother Randy's birthday! Which is cause for celebration of course, and what better way to celebrate than cupcakes! (or as he calls them- muffins, and sometimes he even requests cheesecake) I'm like- really Randy- muffins?! Muffins are some kind of healthy and usually required to be dry. Are my cupcakes ever dry?!? No. Cheesecake is a whole other story. But, in honor of him and his strange requests I think tonight I am going to bake up some kind of new and tasty treat. I'll be sure to report back with photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment